Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Yeah!

No comments:
 
Thursday, December 23, 2010

I wish I had more to say right now. I haven't posted anything since the whole lesson that God was teaching me to love myself and to not feel bad for the way he made me. It was a life-changing life lesson. Hope you can get something good out of it. :)

Sooooooooooooooooo....
I just finished the three months in which I was in YWAM Tijuana Del Mar taking care of that lovely little boy I am within the picture. His name is Angelo, he was a joy in my life, so young and God already used him to teach me things like patience and how to love and trust him more.
Now I am moving to the next phase in my life. Before I left Honduras to spend three months in Tijuana, I remember my brother trying to convince me to go to Mexico instead of going to Germany and doing my DTS at that moment. Which I did not like at the moment 
¬_¬ He told me that if I go to Tijuana, there would be a lot of doors opening up for me there and that I just never know when someone is going to be like hey you should come with me and I will help you out. He is a wise man and he knew that things like that could happen, I didn't think about that before. As a matter of fact he was right, it did happen. The last Friday I spent in Tijuana I actually got into a very interesting conversation with a friend. We were talking about my future and how I felt God wants me to do missions. So she told me about a class that they were going to have in Tijuana for the next three months. It’s a class about worldview perspectives; it overall teaches you about evangelizing the different cultures of the world. I got really excited about this class and I really wanted to do it. I was even more shocked when she said she was going to give me a donation so that I could do the class. I couldn't believe it! God had totally changed my plans now, I was not planning on going back to Tijuana the original idea was to go back to Honduras and since I didn't have a thing to do I would do college for one semester. NO WAY! That’s what God just said through that. I love this about God he changes your plans when you least expect it! So my new plans are
1. Go back to Tijuana, be a volunteer and take the class.
2. Fly to Germany and do my DTS. (Discipleship training School)
3. Start my career in the University of the Nations.
What I like about all this is that God is preparing me to do missions and I know that I may break down the next steps in my life into three different points that may change in the future. God may have better things for me who knows. I am really excited to go back to Tijuana and see my friends. I found a family over there and I am so happy I did, they made my days happier! I can't stop quoting the things we said all the time. Haha!

So I want to ask you for your prayers. I need a whole army of prayer warriors praying for my protection, praying for my family and also for financial support. Thank you so much! 

God Bless you!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff