Monday, January 20, 2014

Desperate for You

No comments:
 
Friday, May 4, 2012

Hey!

I just wanted to share something that I wrote on my journal during my Discipleship Training School. For those who were there, during the Tim Pratt week = intense week.  This is me talking to God. 

"Today I discovered how desperate I am for you. My heart started crying and tears wanted to come out. Telling me about the desperation I have for you. My mind tried to understand the reason for this. Deep inside of me I thought I knew. You showed me...you. 
My heart cried for the times my mind dared to think that you are not good. How could such thoughts com out of my mind? My heart aches and cries when I remember all the mornings I spent being angry at you for things my mind cannot understand. Your goodness and your love for me, Lover, how could I deny? You have rescued me from the paths of destruction. My mind is too small to understand how jealous you are for me. The way you want me just breaks me. 
My deceitful mind didn't understand why tears were falling down my face. As I tried to stop the tears from falling, one of them forced its way out. That is when I finally believed my own words when I tell you I love you. I love you more than I imagined. I want it to be like this and even better for the rest of my life. 

Today my heart gave birth to a tear that told my mind that I am desperate for you." 


Jesus you are the love I need, the air I breathe, you are my love and my life, Always Forever 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff