Monday, January 20, 2014

This is for You my friend...

No comments:
 

Monday, September 5, 2011



to you who I met for a short time, for my neighbor, my family and even to you who I might not even know you at all.
After spending days, months and a year trying to figure out what I want to do for the rest of my life, trying to find the one career that I love. I found out I like the career of Communications and since I found out that the one thing I love is being involved completely in my heavenly father’s business, why not combine them both? Brilliant, yes! This seems like an amazing idea to me, especially because I found a place where I can do this easily, that is with YWAM. If you have read the letters I have written before, or are involved with YWAM, you know what I am talking about. If you don’t know, then here is a small description of YWAM.
YWAM stands for Youth With A Mission, which is an interdenominational, international Christian missionary organization that trains young people to know God and to make him known through evangelism, mercy ministries, and education. They also have the University of the Nations (UofN).  In order to enter the University of the Nations where I will study Communications, I need to do my Discipleship Training School (DTS) which is a five month course.
The first three months are the lecture phase where students get to know God more. The next two months are the outreach phase where students apply what they've learned in the classroom by going to another nation and making God known through various ministries.  I finally decided to do it in Ensenada, Mexico. My DTS has a special focus which is “Presence, Passion, and Pursuit”, and I love the focus.
To do this I will need some sponsors to give me money in order to take this new step. Guess what? YOU can buy a bracelet, or a necklace from me and in that way YOU can help me pay. I actually want to work my way to get to do my DTS, and I hope you can support me by buying a bracelet from me.   
If you want to help me with more than just buying the bracelet, I am open to donations and even better if you want to be my sponsor. If you can’t buy a bracelet you can still do a very important thing for me and that is pray for me, if you want to know what I need prayer for, questions about how much the school costs or if you have any questions about payments, email me at:

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff