Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Hej!

No comments:
 
Wednesday, June 12, 2013

 Hey there everyone! :D
-If you didn't notice before, in this page I have a list of the things I want. There used to be three things listed. Now there is only two because I GOT A CAMERA!Yes! A friend from the base gave me a Nikon D50! I have been asking God for this for a long time, and He finally thought it was time that I got the camera. :) The pictures in this post are all taken with the camera :) 
(Me, Austin, Nicole, Jeremy) 


QUICK NEWS:

-God has provided 608 dollars of my school fees! YES! Now I need 912 american dollars to finish paying for my school. Please pray so that God may provide. God is faithful. If you want to join with me in this one, please invest in what God is doing in my life through these teachings. If you can give money, donate. I promise you it is not a waste. (Contact me stephzepeda92@gmail.com or click the donate button in this page to donate through pay pal) 


          So, it's been a long time since I have updated you guys with what has been going on in Sweden. It would be hard, well kind of boring for you guys if I told  you everything that has been happening over here. If I summarize it for you guys I could conclude that life is hard. Over the last weeks God has been working on me so much. He is always doing that, but especially these last few weeks have been a bit more intense. A lot of ups and downs. I have been learning a lot about who I am,  what I am actually good at, learning to speak up, confront people. God wants me to become stronger. 
          The beauty of going through hardships in life is knowing that it will work out for my good. (Romans 8:28) Yeah we hear this all the time, but think about it. God has a plan for you, it's not just a saying, God actually has things He wants to work out in your life. The future He has for you does not come in 10 years. The future He is preparing for you starts now. I have learned that everything I am going through is something that God is using to mold me into the person He wants me to be. In that way, I will be able to be even more fruitful in the future. More lives surrendering through God because of the way I worship Him through the way I live my life. Ok, back to the update. During these weeks in the school of worship God has shown me a lot about what to expect for my future. It is actually starting to take shape. I would tell you guys what He has said, but I think it is better if you go along with me as it happens. 
          I feel like I have accomplished a lot in these last weeks. As some of you know I am very shy about singing in worship, or just singing in front of people. I am now happy to say that I am a whole lot more confident in my singing. I can see how I have improved from the beginning of the school till now. I am starting to take risks and I have been singing high notes! I even included high notes on the song I wrote last week! yay! Thank you Jesus!

         On another note, I ,have been very worried (I know I shouldn't) about my next step. There is one thing I have decided, and through the school of worship it has been confirmed a whole lot more to me. I need to study the whole Bible. To do that I will take a 9 month course in YWAM, in which you study the Bible deeply. (I will probably give you more information about this in my next update) But I need you to pray with me please. I need to decide where to do this. I have three options in mind
1. Stay here in Sweden
2. Go back to Mexico
3. Go to Australia
All these places have pros and cons. I still don't have peace about any of the places, I am searching for an answer from God on what place would be the best for me. So join me in prayer to be able to choose the right place, a quick prayer will work. Prayer moves mountains! 

Thank you so much for your prayers! I can really feel it when I have been prayed for. :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff