Monday, January 20, 2014

Stolen Life

No comments:
 
Sunday, March 25, 2012


Have you ever felt something has been robbed from you? Something that you may take back, but it is going to take more than you thought. Well, I have, someone did or if I say it better many people that I am not sure who they were stole something away from me: they stole my opportunity to live every day; and many others are still stealing that away from me.

I feel haunted by what society has been expecting us to have knowledge of. Almost every day people ask, so what are you going to do in these next months? How are you going to make a living? I answer their questions in my own lack of knowledge because I have an idea of what I want to do for the rest of my life. The truth is none of us knows what the future holds for us. Many times we focus on what we will do in the future and we forget to live what is happening around us. I was, and still am a victim of this phenomenon that sucks the life out of you. When you thought you had something and when it goes away you realize how much you didn't enjoy it because you were to worried about what you will be doing in the future, that you forgot to live.

"Therefore I tell you, do not worry about your life..." later on he says: "Who of you by worrying can add a single hour to your life?" Luke 12: 22; 25

Live day by day, get to know God, let God take charge, and you will Live...something I have to remind myself every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff