Wednesday, January 22, 2014

What! You are living in Sweden?

No comments:
 

Thursday, January 10, 2013


Hello friends!

          Happy New Year! I pray that this year is full of blessings but more than anything I pray that you get to know God more. 
God blessed me so much during this Christmas break, I ended up spending Christmas in Austria with one of my best friends Nicole. and her family. It was a great time, I was very blessed by them. They even took me to Italy and Slovenia! Later on we went to Switzerland and spent new years there with one of Nicole's friends. I got to see the beautiful Konstanz, the town where my friend Klaus lives in. Then, after a LONG trip we made it back to Sweden. 
So, it's a new year and wow it's full of many new things for me. To start it out, I have to cook my own meals now, pay rent and work hands on in ministry. As I mentioned before in one of my updates, I decided to stay as staff for 3 months in YWAM Restenäs, Sweden. What I didn't mention is what I will be doing. I will be working with hospitality and with what they call the mobilization team or UMU team. This is what the mobilization team is all about: 

"We are YWAM Restenäs “on wheels” with a desire to see young Swedes rise up and become more passionate for Jesus and their world. We are working in churches, youth groups, conferences, camps and schools.  We do teachings, worship, seminars and have opportunities for joining Missions programs.
Our desire is to work together with others so we can see a greater discipleship of youth in Sweden and beyond."

          I will be working with youth! Organizing youth meetings, making sure that everyone knows what we have been doing and promoting our ministry. I'm very excited for these next three months. I am very glad I chose this base for this season. I admire very much the way the leaders lead. It is definitively a good place to learn about how to run ministry. I actually have the honor to be discipled by one of the members of the leadership team. 
         I'm having a great time with God. He has been re-teaching me to receive His love, and to walk as His beautiful princess and daughter. This is why I don't doubt that He will take care of every single one of my needs. Thanks to all who have been praying for me. I got two families supporting me! I have enough to pay for the rent of my room. Please keep on praying for more supporters, I still need money to buy food and pay for insurance. I will not starve for this month though, I have enough to buy food for now. 
         Once again feel free to talk to me on FB or email me, I would love to talk, tell you about my day and answer any questions. Even better, pray for me! 
If you want to check out more information about the mobile team click here. 
Blessings, 

Steph

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff