Wednesday, January 1, 2014

God is Faithful!

No comments:
 
Monday, October 4, 2010


28"Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. 29Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. 30For my yoke is easy and my burden is light."         Matthew 11:28-30
 
 
I'm sorry I did not finish writing the last post, I had to go. This last week has been crazy for me and also full of fun and frustration. It was until yesterday that I decided that I was done with all that. I mean I prayed and everything during the week, but you just know that it makes a difference when you do things just for doing them than when you do things because you want to. It was until yesterday that I decided to do this for real. I mean God put me in this place for some reason, I know that it is not in vain. Yesterday at night I was full of desperation, just because I was thinking ooh no tomorrow is Monday, again with the crying babies and boring mornings just chasing after them. Just thinking about this made me want to like cry and scream. God had to make me feel this way so that I would pay attention to him back again. This is pathetic but that is the way that it happened. I finally surrendered all of my problems to him. I finally let him really take control of my daily life. He was in control of the long term activities I was doing, but not in control of my daily life. That was the point I was missing. Today was a really good day; my father really did help me out with what I prayed to him. I cried, I pleaded him to help me out so that the day would not be a hard day, so that I would start doing things willingly. All I needed was an attitude change.
The funny thing about all this is that I already knew about all this, it reminds me about something that a friend preached some day, we always need to someone to remind us of things, someone who is always repeating certain things. This is hard because, when someone repeats it you say "oh I already know of this" and you don't listen to what they say. If someone is saying something that you already know, maybe it is because God wants to remind you of this. This happened to me yesterday, I am just so glad I finally let him take control.
 

I feel a great peace inside of me, I feel as if everything is as it should be, because it is the way God wants it to be. I just can't help but loving him completely he is just so amazing. I want to scream it out...I LOVE JESUS!
Abba father thank you for everything, you are worthy of all praise and just the best that I could ever ask for thank you so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff