Monday, January 6, 2014

Tea Parties

No comments:
 
Sunday, February 6, 2011

Hallo Everyone!

As I am getting into my third week of being here, I'm noticing that what I do every week is pretty much the same things. Clean, translating, Circulo and more cleaning. Even though, unfortunately I couldn't go to the Circulo Andante this week....sad. I am going to try to get more involved in other things, like the Zona Norte Ministry, of which I will describe in detail when I go this week. Pray for that ministry please.

I did learn something new this week,  before I left Honduras to come to Tijuana. I had been reading Psalms and David talks a lot about bringing God's justice. I asked God what does he mean by justice, what is justice? To my surprise the times I have translated for the DTS, the speaker had been talking about justice. I am not sure if I can give an accurate definition of it, but I have an idea of what it is and I want to be part of a justice movement for God. I hope and pray he helps me out with this. 

A comment on other things I have learned this week I can only say this: 
As missionaries I pray that we don't spend our money on expensive tea parties with those who think they are important because they have some kind of power. But rather, really humble ourselves and spend our money on things that will transcend. 

Other than that, I have been reminded of starting to work to do my Discipleship training school. Whenever I have my letter done, I will try to post it on the blog, or if you want to receive a letter from me just ask me, and I will send it to you. I still need your support in prayer and financially. 
I want to buy a travel insurance that is only 45 dollars, so if you want to help supporting me with this, you can send me money using the Donate button in the right column in this page. Other than that I have staff fee's that I need to pay, it's 50 dollars a week and I have been here three weeks, and there are more weeks left to be here. So if you can help me that would be amazing! 


Thanks for the prayers, they are really helping, believe me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff