Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Not Continuing

No comments:
 
Monday, September 6, 2010


I was supposed to continue my year thought journey because it you didn't know I am not done...yes there's more! I have most of it written but I'm not quite done yet.
I have been thinking lately, what will I get out of writing this blog? I still don't know the answer to that question. I mean is it really that important for others to know my thoughts, it's enough if God knows my thoughts right. Maybe I write because other than talking I have discovered that I like to write down my thoughts, that way I don't get distracted on silly stuff. I have been joining pages so that others can view my blog and read my thoughts. I am letting you and other strangers to read my thoughts, what's in my heart. It feels weird as if I am just publishing my life on the internet. Possibly I am overexposing my thoughts. I know that anyone who reads this will get a different perspective on who I am. Maybe at the end that is what all is about; I want people to know that there is more to me than just a big smile on my face, so that they can see the depth of that smile. In other words so that you can see that for me there is more to life than just looking on the outside of people and how they appear to be just not judging because of a silly first impression. There is more to me than a girl who you saw dancing at a party, its fun to dance, but to me things like that is not something I need to live. My real purpose in life is to do what God wants me to do; it’s the only thing that I can wholeheartedly say that I am passionate about.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff