Monday, January 6, 2014

Week 2

No comments:
 
Thursday, January 27, 2011

Hey everyone!
So many things have happened in this second week. I still feel like I have been here in Tijuana in like forever! Well most of this week has been about service, actually everything about being in Tijuana is about service. Every Tuesday and Thursday we go to the "Circulo Andante" and what I do there is help out a friend with her kindergarten class. I just got back from it and today I started to get closer to the kids. I think that they are having problems remembering my name, so it it will be a little hard to start gaining a place in their hearts. I really want to have a place in their hearts and be an example of Christ to them. They are all just so full of joy, I can't help to look at them and not remember those days where I played all the time and how I loved to color, (I still like to color.) Overall being involved in this program is just a great blessing.

Other than that when I am at the base I have been working in hospitality. On Sunday there was a presidents meeting, presidents as in YWAM base presidents. Courtney, Haley and I agreed to work on our day off to prepare the rooms and the conference room so that they could get together and pray for all the bases. Today Brett Curtis, who is in charge of the three bases that are part of San Diego Baja, talked to us about what was being said in this meeting. He said that there have been prophecies of a second wave of missionaries to the world, he invited us to be part of this, I am in! I am glad he told us about this, but the highlight of this week was not that. I think it was on Tuesday when we had worship...WOW! It had been a long time since I have enjoyed worshiping God as good as that morning. We were all just into it, God was really moving our spirits with joy and he wanted us to get rid of our doubts. We wrote on a piece of paper all the doubts in our lives and we threw it to the ground, it might sound like a simple thing that we did but it felt so good, it was like a faith boost. I just know I am so glad to have God in my life, and praising him is just amazing, that is one thing I just can't wait till it happens, being in heaven and everything we will do is praise him, how awesome is that!

So, yes that was the highlight of the week. Other than that life in the base is great, I am safe here and people who are in charge of me are taking good care of me. Thank you so much for you prayers and support! God bless you! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff