Monday, January 20, 2014

Acts One Conference

No comments:
 
Sunday, October 16, 2011

 
          So, my DTS group is amazing! I am seriously very blessed with the group of people I am with. They are very encouraging, and they make me laugh a lot. I can just feel the love they all have. The first weeks were just introductory weeks, just getting us used to being in Ensenda. We sure love it here, there is always something to do. I already knew this but my friends just realized how great Ensenada is after we went for a week to the Tijuana base. Since I have been there before I love the place, but everyone was just waiting to come back to our new home in Ensenada.
 

          God has been so awesome these weeks, well he always is but these weeks have just been amazing. There is a red tide in the ocean, so in the night the waves look neon blue, also called the blue tide. It looks beautiful! haha I was telling my friends that it feels like I was in a Disneyland show called "World of Color" except for the fact that there is only one color on the ocean, but that is fine. I am sure that no Disneyland show can make your clothes and skin have glitter looking neon spots on you.
 

          So, something great happened in Tijuana. We united with the Los Angeles DTS and Tijuana staff to go to the "Acts One Conference". In Acts one it basically talks about how Jesus told the disciples that they would be baptized with the fire of the Holy Spirit, but they would have to go and wait for it to come. What we basically did is wait for God's instruction on what to do. There was no plan on what was going on during the sessions, well there was a plan but God always twisted it the plans. God wanted us to humble ourselves, acknowledge his supremacy, have joyful repentance, unite in prayer for our country and for the nations and to know that He is preparing our generation for a revival. I am going to be part of this, and I ask you to join me and hundreds of others who are willing to give up their lives and plans entirely to Jesus. I think its great how God told me that He doesn't want me to make plans anymore, I'm excited about this.
 

Hope you have been having an amazing time wherever you are, God bless you and just think about what God has for you and please take it because I am sure it is better than what you have!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff